"Photography records the gamut of feelings written on the

human face, the beauty of the earth and skies that man has

inherited, and the wealth and confusion man has created. It

is a major force in explaining man to man."

~Edward Steichen



Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bits and Pieces

The pictures below are a little all over the place as I haven't updated in a while and have at least 2000 new pictures that I've taken so I'll briefly try and cover the latest happenings ...

Mothers day started off wonderfully with an omelette and coffee in bed - as you can see I was much too hungry to take the picture before I ate but the plate was so beautifully presented with rosy decorative tomatoes and scented dew-kissed flowers freshly picked from the garden by Oli and Morgan.

Photobucket


This little man loves his bathtime bubbles so much he becomes breathless when he hears the water running and once in, he uses baby teeth to squeeze the warm soapy water from spongy little blocks.

Photobucket

A cheeky little grin from Morgan...

Photobucket


We had some rain the other day and I have to say I loved it - we need it to cool down here on the coast so we can spend cosy evenings around the fire, drinking hot chocolate in poofy bunny slippers and over-sized gowns...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment