"Photography records the gamut of feelings written on the

human face, the beauty of the earth and skies that man has

inherited, and the wealth and confusion man has created. It

is a major force in explaining man to man."

~Edward Steichen



Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day At The Beach

I am long overdue an update with my pictures and this particular day was a month ago - I decided to stop being a perfectionist and post my pics as they are... from there I can watch them grow.





I love to sit back and take it all in ... the dogs, the kids, the fresh sea air.

Photobucket





My three muskateers

Photobucket







Little T monster just loves the sand ...

Photobucket






Yes Bully its a hard life .... but its a good life too

Photobucket






And a late afternoon boat on the river while mom, dad and Trent walk around the colourful market

Photobucket




Its been a long day mommy - please take me home...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment