"Photography records the gamut of feelings written on the

human face, the beauty of the earth and skies that man has

inherited, and the wealth and confusion man has created. It

is a major force in explaining man to man."

~Edward Steichen



Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Family and Friends

I have to say before posting any pictures that I could never understand why my pictures on previous posts below looked so grainy and pixelated and soon came to realise this week, after going pro on Photobucket therein lay the reason. Today was the first day since going pro that I actualy downloaded pics onto Photobucket and I now have the option of copying the pictures high-res (which takes AGES) or compressed (the only option before going pro) but the quality is so definately there I could kick myself for not doing this earlier ..... so there you have it :)


BLACK AND WHITE WORLD

My best photo yet of little T Rex - he swallows me whole with those liquid pools ....
Photobucket


The many complex faces that make up this little man - oh to get into that head of his :)
Photobucket


Poor little Morgan was so terribly sick in the picture holding Trent - her eyes speak volumes ...
Photobucket

BFF's Morgan and Sabre ... dirt caked feet and toes ... ahhh nothing better
Photobucket

I was always told from when Kaylah was a newborn that she looked like a little porcelain doll ... no denying it below :)
Photobucket

Lone Ranger ... a friend's son
Photobucket

Princess Ulani
Photobucket

On set of a movie that is being filmed in our little town .... so much excitement and a lot more pictures to follow in another post.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh my golly gosh!!! You have super super talent!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!! ALL OF THEM! BEAUTIFUL!

    really love it!

    ReplyDelete